If you are just diving in now… here are the links to catch up:
* POWER TO HEAL PART I (why modern medicine alone isn’t the answer)
* POWER TO HEAL PART II ( a history lesson – how did we forget how to heal?)
* POWER TO HEAL PART III (The power of the mind in healing ourselves)
* POWER TO HEAL PART IV (We have the tools!)
The Power to Heal Ourselves –
I’ve been praying for you! Our bodies are so incredibly amazing, aren’t they???…… especially when they have the right ingredients to create a recipe for healthy success!
I hear some of you tho…. it may seem so overwhelming to #doallthethings. It was for me too 🙋♀️when I first began realizing I had the personal power to heal on my own 20 years ago.
Remember a few key things:
1. Is your garbage pail full? Stop putting garbage in!!! (evidence of that is nearly all chronic diseases, skin disorders, emotional disorders, etc)….. you’ve GOT to quit adding toxins to your “household” (ie: body) if you truly want to kickstart the healing process.
2. Start taking the garbage out. This means you are working towards gently detoxing your body. There are many ways to do this, and each way does not serve an person in the same manner. ( 👉 See Step #8!)
3. Sleep. Absolutely crucial that you get 7-8 hours of sleep each night. If you have problems achieving that #…. message me.
4. Exercise. You CAN do this…. there is an exercise program for every single situation. No excuses.
5. Hydration…. by this I mean water. Clean, pure water and lots of it.
6. Mind work…. If you find “taking out the toxins” hard to think about, perhaps focus on the reason why. You are a person of value and worth.💗 Toxins create personal limitations and it is life limiting to allow them to dictate your life and limit your potential! #thisis100percenttrue Loving ourselves enough to treat ourselves with kindness and respect (not in a spirit of enablement) is a HUGE part of self healing both physically and emotionally.
7. Thorough labwork. This is an important piece that often gets overlooked.
8. Find a guide… a scout…. someone who has walked the walk and knows the path well. So much can be done inside the walls of our own homes and thru ZOOM if meeting in person is logistically hard. 💗
If the power of healing yourself is something you are ready to embrace, give yourself a high five and a virtual hug!
I am here and I am devoted to helping people learn how to do this successfully and would be honored to help you blaze your new trail! 😘 Let’s chat!