We are making strides friends….. keep up the good work!
Perhaps it has been the events of the last 2 1/2 years that are slowly opening people’s eyes to the reality….. Big Pharma and Big Insurance and Big Medicine (aka: The Medical Industrial Complex) have a vested interest in our sickness, not our health. If we are healthy, we are far less likely to become a permanent commodity to their system. The healthier we are, the less profit for them.
Our grandparents and great grands were far healthier than the younger generations alive today. Immune systems are damaged by the tremendous number of vaccines kiddos are given. In the “olden days” just a few were given (in my elementary years, that number was less than) . Today, a child isn’t considered fully jabbed unless they’ve received over 72….. autism, allergies, autoimmune disorders (and many other health conditions) have risen to obscene numbers. It’s now considered “remarkable” to be fully healthy. Some of the most remarkably healthy children I know….. remarkable in mind, body, and intellect are the product of a jab free lifestyle by their parent’s choice.
Medical Freedom gives us the right to choose these things. It’s why we fight as we do. Without physical and mental health, we cannot fully be and do the person we are designed to be.
The CDC’s recently published decline (from 95% to 94%) in overall childhood vaccinations is written from the point of view that ground has been lost. But for those of us who have been standing strong and fighting this fight for many years, it’s a victory , and a sign of ground gained! ( link here: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/72/wr/mm7202a2.htm… )
People are waking up. To God be the glory….. with enormous thanks to the foot soldiers who fight tirelessly to bring truth to light . The truth shall not be kept in the dark!
Since we talked about books yesterday, here’s a few more to consider when exploring the truth about vaccines:
1. Dissolving Illusions by Dr Suzanne Humphries (the first book that woke me up).
2. Miller’s Review of Critical Vaccine Studies (studies aren’t always what they seem due in no small part to who is funding and backing the study, and data is often manipulated. It’s estimated that 2/3 of ALL “scientific” studies can not be reproduced due to data manipulation.)
3. Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness by Thomas Cowan MD. (Dr. Cowan has been fighting the good fight for truth and childhood preservation of health for decades. He is a true hero on the battlefield)
4. Turtles All The Way Down: Vaccine Science and Myth by Zoey O’Toole and Mary Holland . (I’ve not finished reading this one yet, but I can already tell based on reviews and what I have read thusfar is that this book should be read before agreeing to any vaccines)
I’ve read a few articles now recently on the shortage of cold and flu products on the shelves of pharmacies. I can think of at least 2 dozen ways to combat colds or flu, and none of them involve the chemicals missing on these shelves. And there’s no shortage .
Perhaps you’ve recently stumbled across my page or this might be the first time you’ve ever thought about something outside of using “itchy, sneezy, stuffy head so you can rest medicine” from the pharmacy.
Perhaps you are a little dubious.
If the shelves are a little barren, this might be the time to learn a new trick or two. Self reliance is becoming more and more important, as is being part of a community that teaches others how to be self reliant too.
My dad gave me some great advice. This is one of his nuggets…..The best time to learn to change a tire is not when the tire is flat. The best time to change a tire, is when you have time to learn how to change a tire. Come kick some tires with me.
(Photo credit: Epoch Times article 12/24/2022… Edmonton, Canada – December 9, 2022: Empty shelves in a Walmart pharmacy due to supply shortages of cold, cough, and flu medication and increased demand due to seasonal illnesses. (Jenari/Shutterstock) )
While traveling to teach in Ohio earlier this month, I had a long stop in Tennessee to attend the Rogue Food Conference ( https://roguefoodconference.com/ ). While there, I met and talked to Tennessee State Senator Frank Nicely https://www.facebook.com/SenatorFrankNiceley/ . He is one of us ….. and thankfully working to keep medical freedom for Tennesseeans. He introduced a bill to allow over the counter sales of Ivermectin (ie: available in human form without a prescription) to the good people (or those who travel there) of Tennessee.
I’m not a fan of most medication, but this one is one loaded with merit, and worthy of keeping on hand in case it’s needed.
1. A study of 63 other studies of ivermectin vs C-19 in humans showed 100% positive results.
2. The 63 studies were from every continent except Antarctica (ie: worldwide data sample)
3. The combined analysis of the 63 studies showed a 69% improvement when Ivermectin was used as early treatment, and an 86% efficacy when used prophylactically.
4. 31 African countries close to the equator have had relatively few issues with the ‘rona. Perhaps this is because they use ivermectin on the regular to prevent a parasite that causes river blindness.
5. Ivermectin, is considered one of the safest of all medications available and there are no known serious drug-related adverse effects.